Teesa called around 9 PM saying they were on the way to the hospital. Sam's fever was 102.9 and the defib had fired. I'm not sure she wanted me to put this on the blog but decided to get the word out.
Please pray for Billy and Teesa also. I can hear the stress and fatigue in their voices. I know they are depending on God and know God will prevail. I believe it weren't for Christ in their lives this would be so much harder on them.
Again, your prayers are so very appreciated.
As you may have guessed, this is Billy's mom again. We'll let you know as soon as we can the update.
4 comments:
Teesa!! I am praying without ceasing for Sam tonight.
Know that we are all praying.
Know that we are all praying.
We are all praying here, thinking of Sam and wish he gets better.
Post a Comment