Hi, it's Billy's mom again. I am pretty sure you can tell by now.
You will be happy to know that Sam is doing well, a permanent place to live is looking up and, drum roll please, Teesa has ordered Internet service.
I spoke with Teesa this morning as she was dressing a moving target. Sam is back to his bouncy normal self. As with most times that I speak with him Teesa tells him to tell Nana, that's me, hi. I don't recall ever hearing him say this until this morning. I got a big hi Nana, music to my ears. Yesterday Sam was at the doctor for a checkup. He got a good report, all seems normal.
As for the house, things are moving forward for them to purchase their new home. Won't we all be excited when they do? Teesa will have to tell you more later.
Speaking of Teesa telling you more later, it should be Thursday. I know you all are anxious to hear directly from Billy and Teesa. I also know they will be happy to have the opportunity to enter blog messages and to email you.
So with all of that good news I must tell you I will miss helping them by posting their blogs. It's been fun and nice but hope I won't have to do this again. I look forward to them getting settled and personally being able to keep you all informed.
Thanks again from Nana for all of you precious prayers and the opportunity to see God's mighty hand at work.
4 comments:
Yay for internet!!! I am so Glad Sam is doing much better!!!!!! You are all in our prayers!! Hope the house stuff works out!! i so know how you feel!!!
Thinking of you!!! And praying for you all. We miss you on BF!
-Jennie (Jenniesjoy)
Glad Sam is doing so well!
When are we having tea?
Muriel
Thanks, Nana! You've been doing a great job. We appreciate it, and love getting updates.
AND we look forward to the Klears FINALLY being able to settle down! Love you guys!
Shannon
Post a Comment