Saturday, April 19, 2008

Update on the Klears

Billy's mom again. I know you should be able to tell the difference if it's me or Teesa or Billy.
First bit of information is that Sam has made it with no fever so far. Our prayers are still working. Sam has been waking up crying or crying in his sleep. Teesa and Billy think that he is having nightmares about his hospital visit. Wouldn't you?? I would. When you pray for Sam please pray that his memory of his hospital visit diminishes.
Good news on the house issue. I was told this morning that they have been told they will be compensated for the earnest money they put down. This is very good. They are now starting the house purchasing process again. They do have another house in mind. There are still a few issues to work out with all of this so they still need your prayers.
A personal note from mom. I spoke with both Teesa and Billy this morning. Although you can still hear a little fatigue and stress in their voices they did sound so much better. Sam was talking, that's great, in the hospital he had pretty much stopped talking. Hearing them this morning lifted my spirits and I know to hear that they are recovering will lift yours also.
Hopefully Teesa will be able to post sometime in the near future. She and Billy are so much better at this with so much more detail so I know you are looking forward to that.
Thanks for all of your prayers, thoughts and comments. Teesa is so happy to see all of the hits on the blog and the comments she gets back. Just shows how many people care and are praying.
Hope the next blog has even better news that this one.

3 comments:

Hollie Carson said...

AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME!

Just wanted you to know that my friend Stephanie was telling me how she prays for Sam in the mornings. She never has even met you. I was touched to hear of such compassion to lead her to pray for ya'll and she dosen't even know you. Praise the Lord for the Body of Believers.

I'm really excited for you with the house hunt again. I know you're ready to settle in your new home. Let's hope it happens quickly. Love you
HHL

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that Sam is talking. We will continue praying for complete recovery, and a happy, healthy, peaceful boy!

Echoing Hollie, I have to say that there are several folks here also praying, who have never met Sam. I have been asked by many people in the past week, how Sam's doing, and sometimes I didn't even know how the word had spread to them. But Sam is certainly covered in prayer. Many, many people love him, and have never even met him.

We praise God for healing Sam!

Monty and Germaine said...

It is so amazing to read all of the answers to prs in Sam's health and your life. We are continuing to lift up your family often.