Sunday, April 13, 2008

update

We are being moved to intermediary care, since Sam's defibrillator hasn't shocked him again. They are sending an Infectious Disease doctor over to see what could be the cause of such a long-term fever. They said we'll be here at least another 24 hours.

4 comments:

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Getting ready to head to church... Jeff already wrote an email to our senior pastor and other pastors at our church asking for prayer. And I will have your p-card with me this morning, also asking for prayer.

Love you.

Renee' said...

Mark and I were saying that Sam needs a real life (Dr.)"House" to diagnose why he keeps having fever! Sounds like he might be getting one! Thanks for keeping us posted Teesa... still praying!

Hollie Carson said...

still praying

Anonymous said...

Bill and Teesa,
I am praying for Sam. I will alert my WMU praying ladies to do so, too.
Love,
Alice Edwards