I spoke with Teesa. She asked that I let you know Sam was shocked two times and had six events. Dr. Buck readjusted the defib raising it to 60 heart beats before it shocks Sam.
They will see his new pediatrician again on Monday and the new cardiologist in Charlotte Thursday, the 17th.
Teesa may be somewhere that she will be able to read emails tonight.
Thanks again for all you prayers.
3 comments:
Teesa,
It was so good to talk to you. I'm glad Sam's getting better. We're praying for you guys and hope to talk to you again soon.
Hugs!
Just wanted you to know that we are praying for you during this time. You don't know us but we feel like we know you. I am one of the moms for POH and we our family serves in Egypt. I have kept up with your story and just wanted you to know that you guys are in our prayers. May The Great Physician heal little Sam. He is so precious.
His,
Stacey
Us Webels continue to remember you guys in our prayers.
Post a Comment